You don’t have to suffer with a movement disorder – Physiomed provides physiotherapy treatment in East Vancouver & Commercial Drive area that can help you recover and regain control over your body’s natural balance.
Physiotherapy can be used to treat conditions like:
– sprains and strains
– postural abnormalities
– traumatic injuries, including whiplash and fractures
– tendonitis and overuse injuries
– muscle imbalances
Using state-of-the art technology and decades of experience, Physiomed’s highly skilled physiotherapists can help you feel normal again.
Cutting-Edge Technology at Physiomed
Your East Vancouver & Commercial Drive Physiotherapy Specialist
At Physiomed, our mission is to bring you back to good health with empathy, compassion and an acute understanding of your unique needs. Our patients’ needs come first – always.
Our East Vancouver & Commercial Drive physiotherapy clinic features some of the most innovative equipment available, including adjustable beds that can be raised or lowered based upon the patient’s needs. Getting in and out of these beds is safer and easier for people who ordinarily have difficulty doing so.
You can count on our friendly, knowledgeable staff to answer any questions you may have. Our licensed physiotherapists, trained in the latest technologies and techniques, will make you feel comfortable the moment you walk in the door.
Treatment for Lower Back Pain at PhysioMed
Treatment for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome at PhysioMed
What Makes Our Physiotherapy Clinic Different?
Our physiotherapists believe in treating individuals based upon their unique needs. We know there is no one-size-fits-all cure for every patient, even if they present with the same symptoms. Every person is different, and we approach treatment with that in mind.
Some types of physiotherapy we offer in our Physiotherapy Vancouver clinic include:
– Spinal decompression, which relieves pressure on pinched nerves in your spinal column (from your neck to your lower back). Spinal decompression, performed by mechanical traction, is useful for conditions such as disc bulge or herniation, sciatica, spinal stenosis, degenerative joint disease and more.
– Vestibular therapy, which treats symptoms like vertigo, dizziness, loss of balance and Meniere’s disease, uses specialized exercises that help stabilize your body.
– Manual therapy, during which your physiotherapist uses his or her hands to mobilize joints in the spine and extremities, create movement within nerve tissue or facilitate the activation, flexibility and normal tone of muscle in order to help your body regain its full range of motion.
– Exercise therapy, which involves stretching, strengthening and stabilization exercises in order to relieve symptoms and improve your body’s function.
– Electrotherapy, including ultrasound, Russian current, interferential (IFC) and transcutaneous nerve stimulation (TNS), and neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES).
We Reward Our Patients
Our patients come from all walks of life. They’ve often seen other providers with limited success – and that’s where we come in. We provide tailored physiotherapy solutions to each of our patients that can help restore their full range of motion and function.
See the Physiomed Difference
Most of our services are covered by extended health benefits; our knowledgeable staff can check your insurance coverage for you. Contact our office today at (604) 879 7214 to find out how Physiomed can help you get back to normal.