- We are open for physiotherapy, massage therapy, and chiropractic care.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing treatment tables and pre-screening patients for COVID-19 symptoms. Only healthy patients will be admitted. If you are experiencing any symptoms please stay home.
- We are open Monday through Friday, while also ensuring social distancing guidelines are met or exceeded, and the utmost level of safety is maintained for all parties.
- A 2ft. distance blocked off from the reception area.
- All appointments will be booked either over the phone, text, or email.
- Front Desk staff will only be collecting payment and guiding patient’s into rooms please note at this time we are only accepting debit or credit *No cash payments*
- The clinic will be sanitized with commercial-grade disinfectant multiple times throughout the day
- Patients will be spaced out on the schedule to minimize contact with other patients. We ask that you arrive on time and if early, please wait outside the clinic.
- Dr. Samji will be wearing a mask and will be using hand sanitizer between every patient.
- Unfortunately, we will not see elderly or immunocompromised patients at this time
- We will not be seeing any patients that are exhibiting ANY symptoms whatsoever, even mild cold or flu symptoms
- The front door of the clinic will be used for entry only, and patients will exit the clinic through the gym door to minimize interaction with other patients
Our commitment is to you and your family’s health. We’re aggressively protecting you, our staff, and your fellow patients. While your care has been disrupted, we aim to serve you as best we can while ensuring adherence to all rules and regulations surrounding COVID-19. We could stay closed and apply for government support, but that’s not why we do what we do here at the Physiomed. We’re here to help our patients that need us, in every way that our scope of practice will allow.
As required by the Provincial Health Officer and the College of Chiropractors of BC, during the COVID-19 pandemic, chiropractors can only treat patients in-person when providing “emergent, urgent, and/or essential care.”
You must schedule an appointment for in-person treatment. Unscheduled, drop-in treatment is not permitted.
Before you schedule in-person treatment, you must be interviewed by Dr. Suhil Samji to confirm whether you require “emergent, urgent, and/or essential care” and to asses your risk for COVID-19 infection.
Dr. Samji most interview you over the phone or using internet communications. You cannot be interviewed in person.
To schedule an interview please contact Physiomed Vancouver at 604-879-7214. Dr. Samji will be interviewing patients Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 10 am and 5:30 pm.
Dr.Samji and The Physiomed Team.