When you’re in pain, looking for a physiotherapist to help you get back into action shouldn’t be frustrating. That’s where Physiomed comes into play. Located in East Vancouver, BC our team of licensed physiotherapists specialize in rehabilitation services geared to be efficient so you can get back to your regular lifestyle as soon as possible. Using a variety of techniques customized to best help your injury, we will help you get feeling like you did before you were injured.
You don’t have to suffer with a movement disorder! Physiomed provides physiotherapy treatments that can help you recover and regain control over your body’s natural balance. We use state-of-the art technology and have highly skilled physiotherapists that can help you feel normal again.More Info
Dr. Samji will tailor a chiropractic care strategy to meet your needs. He’ll focus on rapid pain relief, postural correction and rehabilitation of tissue dysfunction. Additionally, Dr. Samji can help you strengthen your core and spine to help prevent future problems.More Info
For massage therapy, Physiomed offers a range of superb affordable, professional services in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Massage therapy is an excellent treatment for all manner of muscular skeletal pain and stresses, and best of all it can often be very enjoyable and relaxing!More Info
Cold laser therapy is a useful treatment if you cannot tolerate or are afraid of manual adjusting techniques. There are no side effects, and it’s been proven to reduce aches and inflammation. It can also increase energy production within your body’s cells and can make healing easier on your body.More Info
We know that a good range of movement and flexibility are incredibly important for the enjoyment of daily life. Reduction in flexibility and mobility can be debilitating both physically and mentally, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive range of custom orthotics.More Info
At Physiomed, we offer a service called The Spine Specialist Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration treatment, which has a success rate of over 90% and is a painless, completely non-invasive alternative to spinal surgery. It treats pain caused by degenerative disc disease, herniated lumbar and cervical discs, as well as spinal arthritis.More Info
After a few visits/treatments, I was extremely surprised that my hip pain has subsided. I’m also sleeping better and have more mobility. I highly recommend Physiomed to whoever would like to get rid of their aches and pain on their body. Thank you Physiomed.
I’m really happy to meet Dr. Samji and all the staff, they are all nice and friendly. Thank you Dr. Samji you are excellent to me, my pain in my back shoulder is gone, cysts in my neck is gone too, I’m not limping anymore. Excellent treatment…highly recommended to all.
The entire staff took the time to create a plan of treatment that helped me get better. Dr. Samji was fantastic, he also took the time to explain everything to me regarding my back and neck issues. I would highly recommend this clinic to treat your medical conditions.
Gill is my number one resource to help me stay active! He helped me with my foot tendinitis, my upper back stiffness, and is now helping my partner with his shoulder! Great service! Extremely competent! Highly recommend it!
I’m almost 7 months pregnant and I’ve been experiencing bad pelvic pain and rib pain. I felt relief right after my first appointment with Dr. Samji and I’m finally enjoying my pregnancy! I will certainly recommend this office to all my friends. Love getting my spine adjusted!
Is your pain making it difficult for you to concentrate?
Are you hoping it will just go away but it’s still hurting you?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those question, call us or use the form to request a consult. We can help you decide if we are right for you. We want you to know we value your time and health and if we can help, we would love the opportunity.
Call the our office right now:
or request a consult:
RECEIVE HEALTH TIPS AND UPDATES FROM PHYSIOMED.
We are open for Physiotherapy, Massage therapy, Acupuncture, & Chiropractic Treatment.
We are thoroughly sanitizing treatment tables and pre-screening patients for COVID-19 symptoms.
If you are experiencing any symptoms please stay home.
We are open Monday through Saturday, while also ensuring social distancing guidelines are met or exceeded, and the utmost level of safety is maintained for all parties.
A 2ft. distance blocked off from the reception area.
All appointments will be booked either over the phone, text, or email.
Front Desk staff will only be collecting payment and guiding patient’s into rooms
The clinic will be sanitized with commercial-grade disinfectant multiple times throughout the day
Patients will be spaced out on the schedule to minimize contact with other patients.
We ask that you arrive on time and if early, please wait outside the clinic.
All practitioners will be wearing a mask and sanitizing before and after each patient.
Unfortunately, we will not see elderly or immunocompromised patients at this time
We will not be seeing any patients that are exhibiting ANY symptoms whatsoever, even mild cold or flu symptoms
Protocols for the patient’s coming in:
1. Please use the hand sanitizer after you enter the clinic.
2. A musk must be worn at all times.
3. Please respect the social distancing protocols established by the health ministry and maintain 6 feet or 2 meters distance from the fellow patients in the clinic or outside the clinic to ensure everyone’s safety.
4. Our current waiting area capacity has been limited to 10 patients at the moment.
5. No one except the patient is allowed inside the clinic to avoid any contamination, exceptions applied.
6. Please do not come in more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment so that we can effectively maintain social distancing.
7. Our staff members other than the required therapist will not be entering the treatment rooms to avoid any contact with the patient ensuring everyone’s safety.
8. Our staff is cleaning the waiting area and all high points which are in contact with the patient at short intervals regularly.
9. We highly recommend not to use any gym equipment at the moment.
Chiropractic, massage therapy and Physiotherapy Patient’s protocols:
1. Please use the hand sanitizer as you enter the facility and before the treatment
2. The practitioners are wearing PPE at all times to avoid any cross-contamination.
3. All the treatment tables and treatment equipment is being disinfected before and after each treatment.
4. No other staff member is entering the treatment room other than the required therapist to avoid any contamination.
5. Our therapist and staff members have limited interaction making sure that there is no room for any contamination.
6. We highly recommend not to use any gym equipment at this time.
Our commitment is to you and your family’s health. We’re aggressively protecting you, our staff, and your fellow patients. While your care has been disrupted, we aim to serve you as best we can while ensuring adherence to all rules and regulations surrounding COVID-19. We could stay closed and apply for government support, but that’s not why we do what we do here at the Physiomed. We’re here to help our patients that need us, in every way that our scope of practice will allow.
You must schedule an appointment for in-person treatment. Unscheduled, drop-in treatment is not permitted.
Before you schedule in-person treatment, you must fill out our COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire.
Dr. Samji and The Physiomed Team